Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blackbird

Song of the Day: Beatles - Blackbird

This is going to be my new April Fool resolution: Blog everyday
.

You would think the hardest part would be to think of something to crap about but I disagree. Instead, I think the hardest part would be thinking of the
Song of the Day
. What? With my ultra large music collection, I would think this would be an easy feat. Yeah, right.

My day started off on a wrong foot as I woke up earlier than I intended too. With eyes blazing and head spinning, the first thing I did when I woke up was .... Nope, not too brush teeth or tidy the bed but ... check the results from yesterday's MU match against Roma. Seeing that MU made it safely into the semi finals put me in a jovial mood and I strut towards the bathroom for my morning routine. Then, I made myself a hot cup of cocoa and enjoyed it while browsing the net. Recently, I have become a trader. Yeap, that's right. A trader who trades in the sharemarket. Haha. I joined this JP Morgan
(potential employer?) competition where all contestants are given $$ to trade shares. At the end of the month, the person whose portfolio is most superior wins $$. So I figured, Why Not?
though I wasn't much of a trader. That explains why my portfolio is registering a negative amount at the moment. So much for getting my hands on that $$.

Brisbane has been chilly lately
(which I like!) and it took me a while to decide what to wear. Honestly, I have become so fickle-minded these days. Signs of old age. I almost forgot that I had an exam today during 1st period. Honest to God, it slipped my mind while I was praying the night before. Anyhow, it turned out to be a piece of cake. I shouldn't have spent so much time studying it. Ish. Then, I had 2 hours to kill which I spent it luxuriating (Is that even a word?)
on the green, green grass of UQ. Ah... this is what uni is all about. I'm so gonna miss UQ come July.

I could go on recapping my day but let's face it... it's boring stuff. Even I nearly fell asleep writing it. So, where do we go from here?

MU vs Barcelona in the semi's. Hmm... Would this be Milan all over again? I had such high hopes last season but it all came crashing down on the 2nd leg. Needless to say, my heart was broken. Argh! But Barcelona hasn't been at their top gear lately and in contrast MU has been in spectacular form ('cept for the hiccup on Sun against Middleborough). Anyway, I do fancy MU's chances to get to the final and face up against either Liv or Chelsea. Maybe
(Do I dare to hope?)
this would be MU's year again! Bring on '99!

I had an random thought while I was watching Getaway on TV earlier. Where would I wanna spend my honeymoon? The practical side of me
(save $$) would say, "Aiya, just go Bali niya" but the romantic side was saying, "Italy? Spain? France?" I was also thinking of how exotic it would be to honeymoon in Egypt. But in the end, I would want a European experience. Spain, especially. With the historical buildings, the pretty sidewalks, the Old World aura, the wonderfull aroma of food and the man you love walking beside you, isn't it romantic
??

Not bad a blogpost considering I have nary an interesting thing to say today. I better stop while I'm ahead =)