Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4 minutes

Song of the Day: Madonna ft Justin Timberlake - 4 minutes

I shall try my damndest to finish this blog in 4 minutes!

So, I broke the resolution (of blogging everyday). Big deal. They are meant to be broken anyway.

Argh! I have 2 mid sems coming up this week and I can barely concentrate on studying. There are a couple of unwanted thoughts in my mind lately which kept wandering far and beyond while I'm supposed to be studying diligently. Sigh. Let's not go there. I'm stressed out as it is.

Joy, joy! Manchester United beat Arsenal on Sun night which I was fortunate enough to watch live on my very own Dell. Wahaha. Thanks to Sopcast and the wonders of P2P. Internet, I owe my life (and my sanity) to you. Coupled with Chelsea drawing with Wigan on Mon, I would arrogantly say that the title is heading back to MU. But you know what would be better? Being the Champions of Europe. Now, that would be the icing on the cake.

Speaking of cake, we had a pretty wild and rambunctious steamboat (cum birthday party) last Sat nite. Things got a little out of hand (no, I don't mean chairs being throw around) in the sense that people were to eager to play the role of matchmaker. Anyway, I now learned my lesson. Stay away from other people's business.

Ok. My 4 minutes is up. But damn, I still haven't mentioned about my brother's wedding and me having to buy 2 dresses for the occasion (OMG! This is such a catastrophe!). I hope the note of sarcasm was obvious enough.

But there's always later.