Song of the Day: Michael Buble - Quando, Quando, Quando
I love, love this song. It's by far the best version of the song that I've heard. Sorry, Mr. Englebert Humperdinck. Imagine that name. Sort of like Humphrey Bogart. I wonder how they got through high school?
Here's a little Italian language lesson for you. Quando means "when" in English. So, in the lyrics what they're singing is actually,
"Tell me when will you be mine? Tell me, when, when ,when..."
When you put it like that, the song kinda lost it's mystical allure and bordering on the "corny" side. Still, it's one of my all-time favs.
About my mid-week "breakdown", don't worry so much about it. I'm getting more emo day by day (sorta like all those pent-up emotions garnered through my teenage years bubbling to the surface) and I reckon it's a tad healthy. I've always wondered if my heart was set in stone since I've always acted so aloof and oblivious to just about everything in my life.
Anyway, I guess the reason I'm feeling better is because I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel (so to speak). My mid-sem results came back and it turned out that I did much better than I expected. In fact, I kinda scored the highest on 2 subjects in class *whoop of delight*. But then reality sank in and I told myself, "What's the use if you scored the best marks but still not getting a job offer?"
And then my whirlwind happiness comes crashing down immediately *sinks head*.
Aside from my emotions jumbling around like a mini roller-coaster (high, low, high, low), I've got assignments to keep me occupied lately. Totally boring subject and I shall stay away from it.
Jason Castro (finally!) got booted out from A. Idol. Though I'm a fan of his, I dare say it's his time. Also, he did not do himself much favour by choosing the wrong songs and forgetting the lyrics during the Final Four performance. Anyway, here's to a remarkable run, dreadlocks!
To all my friends (and family) that supported me and gave me encouragement in my time of need, I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you!
*hugs everyone*