Friday, May 02, 2008

I Got Rhythm

Song Of The Day: Ella Fitzgerald - I Got Rhythm

My song of the day is SO a farce. I have absolutely no rhythm much less music at all.

I'm so fed up. With everything! Nothing's been going according to my best-laid plans and I'm absolutely FED UP. What the hell do I have to do to find a god-damn job nowadays??!! I'm on the Dean's List, I'm (was, technically) active in clubs and societies and I speak 3 languages! Jeez, I seriously don't understand why those ass-hole recruiters can't comprehend what I have to offer them!

I'm sorry for lashing out like this but I am so seriously fed up with this whole getting-a-job process. I even have one company not bothering to give me the courtesy call-back to tell me that I was unsuccessful after a phone interview. After 1 month of waiting, I have given up.

Now, I know what it feels like to be a struggling actor in Hollywood.

On a brighter note,

1. Jack won So You Think You Can Dance
2. Jason Castro is still in American Idol
3. Manchester United is in the UEFA Champions League Final

God. My happiness factor lies in reality TV.

I am such a LOSER.