Song of the day: Howie Day - She Says
I've decided to give blogging another try. Perhaps 3rd time's the charm for me. Anyhow, I am determined to keep this blog off and running. I even gave it a much-needed facelift! The boring black is gone and it even have a new name! Hehe. My pre-Halloween resolution? Blog every other week, at least. Knowing me, this new resolve of mine would probably last 2 weeks the best case scenario. Worst case scenario? 1 day.
So, I've decided to keep the "Song of the day" thing going but I ain't gonna blog about it. The thing is, it's frustrating trying to figure out a theme that coincides with the song title. Screw it. The reason I chose Howie Day? It was playing on my MP3 when I was blogging this entry.
So, had a plan to finally get started on my triple assignment tonight after a hectic week of double tests and assignments due date. Phew. Glad that was over and done with. The thing is, it ain't over and done to begin with! Within the next 2 weeks? I will have to submit 3 assignments, organize a charity bazaar, sell chocolate candies and attend an award ceremony (Hehe, not trying to brag or anything.....but yours truly will be receiving 3 awards for good achievement in studies. Heh. Lucky ni-lah)
I seriously need a break. Before my "annual family trip" with my 1st son and my friends to Kuching next January, that is. I just need a day, away from it all (and by "all" i mean, college+hostel+responsibilities+handphones..... even my beloved TV). I just wanna be in an idyllic island (Langkawi?), lounging by the beach, sipping "Pina Colada" and with a personal masseuse at my call......Lovely.....oh, not to forget the half-naked, tanned and muscular hunks playing volleyball by the beach....Paradise.

The picture is bogus actually. It ain't Langkawi. It was taken when I went to Pulau Kapas with my college mates. Still, perfect...
Enough daydreaming already. So, what's happening in my so-called-ordinary life? Nothing much. Except I've been waiting to hear news from the companies that I've applied internship to. Except I've been procrastinating to send my application to the 'very-intimidating' BCG (My brother will surely berate me about it when he comes home from Acheh). Except I have 3 assignments to do in 2 weeks and I'm wasting precious time blogging here. Except, despite the triple workload, I'm making plans to catch "The Devil wears Prada" soon. Except I've recently 'inherited' a genuine Prada purse. Farnee. I was supposed to buy it sometime in the future.
5-things to buy when I am rich and maybe-famous?
- Prada purse (Yay!)
- Gucci watch
- A round-the-world trip
- Mini Cooper S (in red or silver)
- A luxurious condo in the heart of KL
Hmm...One down. Four to go.