Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Roses

Song of the day: Outkast - Roses

I just woke up and I'm blogging. And I was worried that my enthusiasm would last for a miserable 1 day. Hmm...

It's a new day. It's Tuesday. My 2nd favourite day in the week. Reason? I have only 1 class for the whole day and it starts at 3.30pm. The best thing about it is... I get to wake up whenever I want to.

Today, my mood is neutral. It could swing either way. But people who know me would claim that I have never been in a lousy mood before. In fact, I have been accused straight to my face that I was too 'cheery'! What can I say? I just radiate 'happy' hormones all the time.

The thing is, I'm easily satisfied. A little thing can dictate my mood for the whole day. Let me compile a list:

Little things that would make my mood good:
  1. Getting to wake up whenever I want to
  2. Getting to sleep again after discovering that I don't have to wake up early after all (more often than not, it's because I decided to 'ponteng' the early class)
  3. Hearing that my beloved MU won their game or is top of the table
  4. Getting to enjoy my food while simultaneously watching my favourite TV drama or reading a great book
  5. Knowing that the night before I had accomplish what I've set out to do and more
  6. Hearing my favourite songs on radio and getting to sing along at the top of my voice (Hmm... it rained cats and dogs yesterday night)
  7. Getting an email from a long lost friend
  8. Getting any email from anyone at all (and I don't mean spam)
  9. Having good banter with my college mates
  10. Having a good hair day

Wow. I read it again and I realized I am that easy to satisfy. Crap.

p.s: Reason I chose Roses? The whole 'wake up and smell the roses' thing. Guess it does coincide with my theme after all.