Brr... It's cold in here. There must be some flies in the atmosphere.
Oh wait. It's just Brissy's crazy weather. It's spring now but it's as chilly as it was in winter. And today I had the brightest idea of wearing shorts to uni since recently, the weather was hot as hell and it seemed to be the fashion statement around uni. But, when I walked out of my front door today, I knew instantly that it was such a bad idea as the wind was blowing and the sun wasn't shining. Oh crap. At least I brought my sweater. Why do I always have to wear the wrong thing at the wrong time?
So recently, I have been listening to McFly again. The boys from London are fantastic! Their song above is faboulous and I just love their previous songs like "Too Close For Comfort" and "All About You". Plus, most of the members are really cute. It wouldn't be ME if there weren't any cute guys involved, right?

They aren't THAT young la. Some people have been commenting on me thinking that Zac Efron whose (incredibly) just 2 years younger than me is HOT. What's wrong with younger guys? They're cute just the same. But of course, I prefer Men. :)
I have been obsessed with YouTube as of lately. I spent the entire last weekend surfing and perusing through various videos on the website like my favourite movie music scenes, concerts, music clips and acapella competitions. Speaking of favourite movie music scenes, do you remember .....
- My Best Friend's Wedding - When Rupert Everett broke off into Dionne Warwick's "I Say A Little Prayer" and the entire patrons at the restaurant sang along with him much to Julia Roberts' embarassment. Aaww....
- Remember The Titans - The locker room scene where the guys were cracking "Mama" jokes and the guys sang along to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". Not to mention, that scene also involved some "guy bonding". Sunshine...... [sing song voice]
- Sister Act I and II - Don't you just love nuns who sing beautifully? I love that part where the boy sang "Oh Happy Day" and reached that VERY high note much to everyone's surprise [even I can't reach that note]
- Never Been Kissed - The final scene where Drew Barrymore stood waiting on the baseball pitch waiting for Michael Vartan to run up and kiss her with The Beach Boys "Don't Worry Baby" playing in the background. Aawww.... He's so cute! This remains one of my favourite movie ever.
- The Replacements - The prison cell scene where they started singing "I Will Survive" and dancing the electric slide.
Ah. Don't you just love music in movies?