Damn. I've over-extended my quota of being a BUMP. It has definitely been over 24 hours since I wrote my last blog entry. Over that period, I have not, I repeat, NOT, opened a book or seen any materials concerning academic or assignment. I'm doomed. Now, why does this sound so familiar even to my own ears? That's because this is simply the story of my life.
Laziness. Gut deep laziness. Homer Simpson laziness. I am so LAZY until the point it SCARES me a little of how lazy I can be. Does that make sense at all? Well, forgive me. It's 1 am and I should be in my comfy bed and beside my dearest Patrick, sleeping but here I am, suddenly in the mood to blog. This compulsion behaviour is not cool.
So, how has my day been? Nothing spectacular again. Normal routine, classes, tutorials, ogle at cute ang-mo's. All in a day's work. When I got back, the first thing I did was turn on my laptop and got online. The compulsion behaviour strikes again!
Being back in the virtual world after so long is a God-send relief. It made me wonder how did I cope without the world wide web after all these while? I must have been a hermit. It was a joy being able to converse with my parents and brother back in Malaysia through webcam and microphone though the connection was patchy to say the least. At one point, my mother's voice evolved into some Darth-Vader-kind-of-raspy-croaky-I'm-your-father-voice which made me laugh so badly till she had to scold me. Ha-ha. Hilarious. My brother claimed that my face had gotten rounder but then again, my brother has spent his whole life antagonizing me at any given chance so whatever he said about me can't be taken at face value. ... Ok. So maybe I have grown rounder, so what??! This is Australia, mate! The land of the milky cows! They serve milk everywhere! [actually, that is not true. I just eat a lot of chips, that's all]
There's this new show I'm watching called Gossip Girl. It's like OC but New York Upper East Siders style. So far, it's pretty alright. You know, typical teen melodrama yada yada. Hmm, is REAL life really that dramatic? I find it hard to believe sometimes but recent occurences had led me to relinquish my view. Real life imitates art indeed. However, MY life is as boring as ever. Where are all the drama in the world when you need them??
I'm so excited about JT. Wow. I still can't believe that I spent about RM450 to watch the ex-Mousekeeter in concert. He better be worth it is all I can say. Give me some dance moves, bring Timbaland and Nelly Furtado as guest stars, throw some sweaty shirt into the crowd, then it'll be worth it. Haha. Yay! I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait!
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Australian's very own Michael Buble, Carl Riseley!

Look at him! He's so dishy! Plus, he's got dimples when he smiles! And he was in the navy! And he plays the trumpet! And he swings! And he's so darn cute!
[looks at Carl's picture and swoons]
Aah... Now I can sleep in peace.