LAW sucks!!
At least, business law does. I need to take a break from trustees, partnerships and all those law jargons.
Hence, here I am. Blogging again.
Another week breezes by, in a blink of an eye.
Thursday was the last episode day. Interestingly enough, almost everyone appeared making it one of the most attended episodes. Sadly enough, it was the final one. Weirdly enough, no one cried (not that I know of). Usual enough, the episode ended with some square dances. This time around, I was roaring to dance since it was going to be the last time and all. However, not everyone shared my enthusiasm. Probably everyone was gearing for the coming elections.....
.... which was on Saturday. I made a remark from my previous post that I would not be able to make it since my parents were coming down. Miraclously, they altered their plans and I was able to attend the elections which I would not have missed for the world. Though it was 10-hours long, the time passed by unnoticeably. I must applaud my friends who have ran for the gruelling process because it takes courage and belief to be able to present a speech of conviction and be subjected to various queries from their peers like that. It was obviously nerve-racking for them and I must congratulate each and everyone for a job well done! At the end of the day, that itself was a cause for celebration......
..... which we did in Marmalade, Bangsar Village. Later on, we reverted our post-election celebration back to Hillpark. Actually, the real purpose of our rendezvous was to catch the movie, Crash. But, the sleep-over was also a front for the candidates to prepare for their interview the next day together-gether. For the rest of us who wasn't involved, we were watching Nemo, Crash (again!) and Hitch. It was a movie-marathon for me, really. The next morning when we woke up, we watched Love Actually.
Anyway, here are some pictures to capture the essence of last weekend:
Pictures speak a thousand words. Enough said.