Song of the Day: Elvis Presley - Want You, Need You, Love You
Can I finally take a breather?
The answer is sadly, NO.
YV is less than 1 week away and there's still LOADS to do.
Last weekend was AP Night. In hindsight, I had much more fun from the post-AP than during the event itself. Since I was in the OC, I was practically all over the place, ushering (yikes) and being the plate holder passing out certificates to others (Malunya. Luckily cannot see the audience as it was too dark). The crowd turnout was disappointedly low but nevertheless, all the people whom you expected to be were there. That was what mattered the most. My objective was achieved that night, which was to take as many pictures as possible. Technically, it was my last AP Night so, memories were important.
I bought my dress (which I later coaxed my mother to sponsor me :) for RM60, spent RM35 for my hair (which was pretty cool after the curls subsided into waves), RM65 for the event itself and RM30 for a brand new black strapless bra (I realized I could go commando if I did not wear any). Sigh. It has been a money spinning weekend.
Oops. Not to forget RM25 for the Maison's open-bottle. Maison's was really cool! It's situated on Asian Heritage Row so the place itself was actually in an old colonial style kind-of bungalow. Inside, it had the feeling of an old barnhouse. Everything was cool except for their choice of music. House? Cmon! Give me R & B anytime. But given the amount of alcohol I induced, I found it no problem at all to dance. Hehe. Yeap. I was seriously tipsy. I hope I wasn't slurring my words.
Had some interesting conversations of which, in retrospect I would not normally answer if I was sober. Damn. Why did I have to drink so quickly? I was roaring to enjoy myself that night (maybe even get drunk) so I decided to drink, drink and drink. I couldn't even trust myself to leave my seat when the others decided to hit the dance floor. Thus, I found myself being interrogated by 3 males who was left at the table. Yikes. Did I revealed out too much?
Halfway through Maison's (1ish am), someone got post that the club was about to get raid. Just when I was about to get my groove (to dance that is), we had to leave the club. Luckily, I could still walk without falling flat on my face. In total, I had 5 glasses ok? Hehe. But then again, a guy friend was holding my arm. Once outside, we discovered that the rumour was untrue and ended up deciding to bar-hop to Ivy. Ivy was a bit smaller than Maison but they played better music. We even found a place to sit! While others were dancing to the tunes, I found myself being roped in to play Truth or Dare. [sweat]. And the 1st person is none-other-than yours truly. [another sweat]. Let's just say that I will definitely not reveal about those truths (or dare) that I answered or did that night. Too bloody embarrasing.
After Ivy, we decided to sober up by going to Devi's Corner. On the way, had to deal with some extortion from someone who was listening when I revealed a BIG-HUGE secret of myself. Sigh. The good news was, he was the only one who knew. The bad news was, I don't think I will ever hear the end of it. Damn.
Ended up talking (and listening) at Devi's till 5am. By that time, I was SOBER. I was the 3rd person to be sent home by Rene but somehow or rather, we ended up at Ting Chong's brand-new-bungalow-complete-with-pool house with the intention to just visit his room. My My. His room was fantabulous! Needless to say, we ended up chatting till 11am the next day! Haha. It's funny how time flies when you're chatting with friends.
After that, I totally zonked out. I slept for hours trying to rejuvenate myself but ended up being totally lethargic and disoriented on Sunday night. As a result, I skipped classes the whole of today (also to attend YV roadshow in UM).
YV. Crap. Still so many things to do. I shouldn't waste time blogging now!
But anyway, it was a memorable and fun-filled weekend. I wish I could rewind it back but wishful thinking of course. Hopefully this coming weekend would be fun-filled too.
If it doesn't kill me first.