Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lovely Day

Song of the day: TWDY featuring Too Short and Mac Mall - Lovely Day (remix)

Today has been anything but. Well, it was not that bad actually. Since today was the day that the GREAT BATTLE begins (Read: Exams), it's just obvious that it can't be a lovely day. I had a paper as early as 8am, which comes as no surprise that I acted like a zombie half the time and once, nearly fell asleep right there and then on my desk ....... while writing down my answers [sweat]. The thing is, I was pretty complacent with this paper. Halfway through, I thought I would pay the price for my nonchalance seeing that I had still so many questions to do and time was essentially running out. Somehow or rather (perhaps it was my mind's ability to work capably when under duress), I managed to finish writing all my answers before the stroke of time and even got a chance to sort of check my work through.

I dragged myself back home as soon as the paper finished as images of my lovely bed beckons. Needless to say, I had a whale of a time sleeping (4 hours!) but when I woke up, I was lethargic. Till now, I still am and hence, not much studying was done tonight. My next paper is on WEDNESDAY!! Damn.

[background music for the battle at hand: Star Wars Imperial March]

Altogether now ..... tan tan tan, tan tan tan, tan tan tan..........(such a cool anthem!)