Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Get It On Tonight

Song of the Day: Montell Jordan - Get It On Tonight

No time for long and boring words today. Guess pictures will just have to do it. Gonna run off to attend a meeting later.

The clock tower of Brisbane! Seriously, no idea what it is called but I dubbed it that myself. Me, smack in the heart of Brisbane: Queen Street!


I just can't help myself when I see these two horses drawing a carriage on a tar road. It makes for a good reason to sneak a pic eh?

Some weird looking giant ball somewhere near Queen Street. Weirder still, there are at least half a dozen of those within the vicinity. Another great reason to cam-whore.
Yikes, I'm running late! More pictures (including the apartment pics I promised earlier) still to come!
[dashes off into the corridors of UQ]