Finally. A chance to show some pictures of my lovely apartment. I still have no Internet connection at home (Dumb Optus!) and thus, have to succumb to weekly online escapades in the library.
This is my address: 11/22 Warren Street St Lucia 4067 QLD
You know, in case anyone wants to be a dear and sent me some presents? Haha. My dad volunteered to bring over some durians for me but of course, Australia customs will definitely bar it. Damn, I miss durians.
Anyway, here are some pictures of my place:
Another view from the balcony. Aah! I love it so much. Can't wait for summer to come so that we can have dinner outside.
In fact, I can't wait for spring to come! My friends from all over Australia will be coming over to visit and we're going to GOLD COAST! Yippee! Can't wait! Can't wait! Wanna go visit Sunshine Coast and the Australia Zoo too if possible. That's where the late Steve Irwin and his family is based.
Sigh. Not in my blogging mood today. I am at loss for words.
It's barely 5.30pm and it's dark outside already. And I have to walk back myself. Eee.