Monday, June 04, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

Song of the Day: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry



A little update about my life so far:


Just spent almost a week in Penang. Arrived on Saturday, waited at Sg. Nibong bus station for about an hour and then spending the rest of the day in Gurney Plaza while waiting to catch Pirates 3 for a late night movie. After movie, went to Sri Sayang to spend the night sleeping on the floor of a crowded apartment. Sunday, the National Pioneer's Camp officially begun. Spent some time at the beach, most of the time at the apartment for sessions, walked under the hot Penang sun to go have lunch at Batu Ferringhi, had more sessions, met a couple of old and new friends and by the end of the 1st night, was tired as hell. Monday, a whole bunch of sessions (though informative but very heavy on the details) and booze party at night while playing the Mafia game. I was really tipsy. Someone mentioned I was talking funny. Yikes. Went to hospital at 5am as Nick sprained his ankle. Went back to Sri Sayang only to discover someone already sleeping at my less-than-comfy-but-still-better-than-floor bed and I had to makeshift a couple of cushions for a 3 hours sleep. Tuesday, had a terrible hangover but still had to focus on sessions and saying goodbyes. From Tuesday till Thursday, it was all Penang food and shopping. I think I had my fill of char-koay-teow and prawn mi's to last me for a year already. Bye-bye Penang. It was fun while it lasts. Thanks for the DVDs too.


Now, it's back to reality for me. No more mamak-ing or hanging out sessions. It's time to buck up or risk falling flat on my face. I have less than 2 weeks till exams. I have more or less 1 month till I fly off to Brisbane. It's time to prioritize! Studies and family. And friends too I hope.


Anyway, a little digression but a little fun won't hurt anyone.






Yokel what? Definitely not an orphan. Nightmare of emotion??? Hardly.








I ain't volunteering no orgasms whatsoever. Don't get any wrong ideas here. Naughty?? Hmm...